Police K9 Pursuit Fun Run & Walk
The Friends of Umpqua Valley Police K9 Programs is proud to present the Fourth Annual City of Roseburg Police K9 Pursuit Fun Run and Walk at Stewart Park on June 28th. Registration for the event is now available. Bring your leashed canine companion, family and friends!
The Friends of Umpqua Valley Police K9 Programs is a non-profit group who raises money to help City Police, County Sheriff and the Search and Rescue teams. Funds raised help pay for the dogs, handler police equipment, retrofitting police cars, training for dogs and handlers, dog housing, food bowls, leashes, uniforms and more. Resources between the City and County law enforcement agencies will be shared via a mutual aid agreement and will benefit all Douglas County communities no matter how rural.
Who: Friends of Umpqua Valley Police K9 Programs
What: 4th Annual City of Roseburg Police K9 Pursuit Fun Run and Walk, Meet the K9 Teams, Law Enforcement information, Vendor Booths, Face Painting and More!
Where: Stewart Park Pavilion
When: Saturday, June 28, 2014 with registration starting at 8:30 a.m. Fun Run/walk begins at 9:00 a.m.
How: Open to the public! Register early to receive a t-shirt. Register at www.eclecticedgeracing.com/Roseburg_K9_Pursuit_5K.html or from a link on our website at www.uvk9.org.
Donations: Now being accepted. All tax deductible donations can be sent to:
Friends of Umpqua Valley Police K9 Programs, PO Box 213 Roseburg,Oregon 97470
Internet and website information:
- Eclectic Edge Racing at www.eclecticedgeracing.com/Roseburg_K9_Pursuit_5K.html
- Facebook page - Friends of Umpqua Valley Police K9 Programs
- Friends of Umpqua Valley Police K9 Programs website at www.uvk9.org.
Paw Print Campaign
Paw prints are now available. Be sure to look for the poster in the Roseburg and Myrtle Creek community to purchase a paw print for $1 at the following locations:
- Alice’s Pony Espresso at 251 S Main Street in Myrtle Creek
- Atlantis Pets at 2821 NE Stephens Street in Roseburg
- Backside Brewing Co. at 1640 NE Odell, Suite 101 in Roseburg
- Charley’s BBQ at 812 W Harvard Avenue in Roseburg
- Companion Animal Clinic at 736 Military Avenue in Roseburg
- Daily Grind Café at 368 SE Jackson Street in Roseburg
- Mini Petmart at 2820 NE Stephens Street in Roseburg
- Mini Petmart on 333 NE Garden Valley Boulevard in Roseburg
- Smith Feed at 959 Old Pacific Highway in Myrtle Creek
- V.I.P.P. on 1072 NE Stephens in Roseburg