Public Works Permits / Forms

There are several different permits that are issued by the Public Works Department. The following is a list of the permits:

Driveway-Sidewalk-Curb Permit

Parking Lot Improvement Permit

Right-of-Way Permit

Street Closure Permit

Structure Moving Permit
Tree Permit

If you have any questions regarding these, please feel free to call the Public Works Department at 541-492-6730