Economic Development Commission Tourism Grant
Applications due June 23, 2023 by 5:00 p.m.
Developable Business Lands Map
Click here for the map.
The City of Roseburg's Economic Development Commission is excited to partner with the Douglas County Industrial Development Board, the Roseburg Area Chamber of Commerce and the CCD Business Development Corporation to form the Umpqua Economic Development Partnership. "The Partnership", under the direction of Wayne Patterson, is committed to retaining and creating jobs, assisting businesses with expansion and relocation to Douglas County, and provides continual support for business and industry.
The UEDP coordinates several industrial parks that are available for industrial, distributing, and manufacturing companies. These include:
- Diamond Lake Boulevard Industrial Site (east Roseburg)
- Oak Creek Industrial Park (10-acres in Green District south of Roseburg - Enterprise Zone)
- South Umpqua Valley Industrial Park/Myrtle Creek (20-acres south of Roseburg - I-5 visible)
- Sutherlin Industrial Park (30-acres within Sutherlin - 11 miles north of Roseburg - I-5 visible)
- Winchester-Wilbur Industrial Park (48-acres north of Roseburg)
The UEDP Office is the single point of contact for information about industrial development, sites, financial assistance, and training/education courses. Please contact Jessica Fehrn, Officer Manager, today:
522 SE Washington Avenue, Suite 107, Roseburg
Phone: 1-800-210-9032 or 541-464-3527
The Umpqua Business Center (UBC) assists small businesses and aspiring entrepreneurs during the early years of development of a new, expanding, or young small business in Douglas County. This community center offers business resources, services, and information to all members of the public.
522 SE Washington Avenue, Roseburg