Marijuana Dispensaries

Before purchasing, leasing or renting a building or land you will need to contact our Community Development Department to verify your location is in the proper zone. You can call the Community Development Department office at (541)492-6750 or come to City Hall on the third floor.

For the most current map or zoning information, please contact the Community Development Department to verify if the location you are choosing will be allowed within the City limits at (541) 492-6750

The City Recorder's Office will not begin processing dispensary applications without prior approval from the Community Development Department.

To review the Ordinance, Click Here.

Recreational Marijuana Applications
Fees and rules are the same for Recreational and Medical Marijuana Dispensaries.

Recreational Marijuana Operating License: Operating License Application Form
(This form is for the owner of the dispensary only)

Recreational Marijuana Dispenser Permit: Dispenser Permit Application Form
(This form is for the employees of the dispensary only)

  • A color passport or wallet photo must be provided with application for processing or we can scan a copy of your driver's license which is the correct size needed for the permit.

  • A dispenser permit will be required for each dispensary at which you are employed or volunteer your services

    Specific Process Instructions, please call City Administration at 541-492-6866.

State Website Resources (Links)
Oregon Medical Marijuana Program (OMMP)

Oregon Liquor Control Commission (OLCC) for Recreational Marijuana